Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Friday, July 25, 2014

Extra Basis for Katz: Cooperstown's Hizzoner and Upcoming Book

Update:  Now NYT follows with major profile of Jeff today.  He had told me it was coming this past Tuesday when we had lunch over in White Plains, on his trip down here for his son's orientation at SUNY-Purchase.    Induction ceremonies this weekend but Jeff's baseball book drawing notice.  We share several other interests, and we are also among the few who have journeyed out to....Big Pink. Last month he wrote about President Obama's recent visit to Cooperstown for my blog.

My man, Jeff Katz, mayor of Cooperstown, gets major tribute in his hometown rag, the Chicago Ttibune.  He recently hosted me there and wrote a piece on Obama tribute to Cooperstown for my blog.

No comments: