Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Friday, February 15, 2013

Raising Hell: PBS Previews Adam Lanza Show

Frontline has now posted preview and video trailer for two-part series next week on  Sandy Hook mass killer Adam Lanza, how he was raised, the gun debate it set off locally and nationally--and portraying mother as "the 27th victim." Really?  I would say "enabler" or even "accomplice," with her collection of guns, at the ready, which he took to school.   Or perhaps I will change my mind after viewing series, which also looks at the gun debate set off by the tragedy.   Here's trailer and excerpt. 
 
Watch Raising Adam Lanza Preview on PBS. See more from FRONTLINE.

Watch Adam Lanza As a Child on PBS. See more from FRONTLINE.

1 comment:

Kelly Weaver said...

Frontline left me wanting after their Michelle Rhee piece. I found the program at times sympathetic toward her. I'll watch because I want to see what they have to say about Lanza's mental state and how much they downplay his prepper mother.