Featured Post

Click Here for Excerpts (and Reviews) for New Book

Monday, November 26, 2012

Stone Cold Truths About the Atomic Bomb

UPDATE I'm told that the Stone & Kuznick book will make a NYT bestseller list next week.  Also, after a pan at The Daily Beast, amid some raves, they are now bracing for a likely hit from Sean Wilentz in The New York Review of Books

Earlier:  As promised, my Q & A with Oliver Stone on his new TV series and tonight's Hiroshima episode just posted at The Nation.  Now, the article, and the episode, may leave you wondering:  Why have certain "truths" about the use of the atomic bomb in 1945 been so well obscured or hidden for so many decades?  I've been tacking this subject for nearly thirty years, including in two books: one with Robert Jay Lifton, Hiroshima in America, and the more recent Atomic Cover-Up.   You can find them over on the right rail of this blog.

And see my brief video below about the suppression of film footage, the "greatest movie never made," and my book:

1 comment:

Gexton said...

See my brief video below about the suppression of film footage, the "greatest movie never made," and my book:.
granite edmonton
edmonton granite